About Lauren Cohen: After my then-husband’s deportation on our return trip from our honeymoon, I was devastated. I felt compelled to find solutions for myself and others, so I turned to the crazy world of immigration and international law to help others avoid a similar fate.
Today, I’m the only full-service Concierge international lawyer and realtor who creates win-win legal, business, and investment protocols designed to protect the soul of clients’ businesses and help them avoid stress and challenges while expanding so that they can invest, live, work and play across borders!
In this episode, Jennie and Lauren discuss:
- EXP Real Estate Company
- Trusting your gut instinct.
- Getting back to the basics of building relationships.
- Real estate in a network marketing business model.
- Relationship management and relationship building is one of the most important parts of network marketing.
- Build relationships first before trying to market to someone.
- Get out of your comfort zone, to be successful you have to sometimes do things that make you uncomfortable.
- Pick up the phone and make a call to make a connection. Not just texting.
“Relationship capital is what builds a network marketing business.” — Lauren Cohen
Connect with Lauren Cohen:
For realtors and aspiring realtors: LaurenCohen.exprealty.careers
Link to my calendar to find a time that works for you: http://bit.ly/LACexplore
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Kristen Braun
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.