About Chella Diaz: Chella knew at a very young age how to manage money, at 9 years old she would go to the Farmer’s market and knew the vendors that had the best product at the lowest price. She purchased her car at 17 and her first home at 23. Chella was married for 17 years and has two sons.
In this episode, Jennie and Chella Diaz discuss:
- Having an Abundance Money mindset.
- Recognizing the difference in Is it fear or not a good fit?
- Shiny object syndrome.
- Being open in all aspects of your life.
- Increase your awareness surrounding how you talk to and about money to shift your relationship with money in a positive direction.
- Invite money back into your life, like a long lost friend you would like to rekindle a relationship with.
- Empowering yourself brings success and the ability to empower and bring success to others.
- Your “Why” will keep you motivated to keep going and recharge by celebrating yourself when you achieve your goals.
“Analyze the product you want to get into.” — Chella Diaz
Connect with Chella Diaz:
Turn Abundance from Inside: https://thetafi.com
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Kristen Braun
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More