About Kevin McCann: Kevin specializes in helping entrepreneurs and business owners systematically grow their revenue using a proven step by step process that he developed and has executed with his clients over the past 15 years. He has been able to help his clients achieve what has been classified as “life-changing results”. His process is amazingly simple to follow once you know what to do, and he provides you the map to follow. Kevin brings over 25 years of experience in strategy, creation, implementation, marketing, sales, and sales management. Kevins Company, The Executive Strategy Group is a strategic consulting firm that specializes in the integration and execution of company strategy, marketing, and sales best practices for growth directed companies.
Kevin was born and raised in Nashua NH and currently resides in Portsmith NH with his wife and two children. He is an avid surfer, golfer, skier, fitness geek, and is most proud of his completion of the Iron Man Canada Triathalon in British Columbia in 2000.
In this episode, Jennie and Kevin McCann discuss:
- A buyer persona and creating a perfect fit prospect.
- Identifying your ideal client.
- Building value into your service or product.
- The sales window of opportunity.
- The importance of having a deeper understanding of the person’s struggles so that you can help them develop a solution.
- Identify the goals of your client, what do they want to achieve and how do they want to achieve them?
- Address the results you are able to provide and how that will help your client reach their goals.
- MED Process or the Minimum Effective Dose.
“The product you want to sell should be the last thing you talk about. Start with thinking about who you want to serve.” — Kevin McCann
Mentioned: The 4 Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
Connect with Kevin McCann:
7 Day Free Trial: http://bit.ly/badass-RGM
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Kristen Braun
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More