About Techy Tony: Tony is the guru who shows home-based business owners how to leverage technology to grow their business using the power of social media.
Techy Tony Marketing is an extension of a business he started six years ago. He is the founder of O’Fallon Computers, located in O’Fallon MO. O’Fallon Computers proudly serves St.Charles County and surrounding areas!
Techy Tony Marketing is all about giving YOUR business the online presence it deserves. It is not your average traditional marketing. It gives you the tools and resources to grow your business in ways that you may have not known. Tony firmly believes that technology plays a very critical role in growing your business. From finding the perfect domain name to people finding your products and services on the major search engines.
The bread and butter of Techy Tony Marketing is the “Techy Tony Marketing Podcast.” In this podcast, I interview business owners to help them grow their businesses and reach new audiences. In the very first week of launching the podcast, we had people in France downloading episodes! This just goes to show we can grow your business around the world! If you have a business and would like to be featured on the Techy Tony Marketing Podcast, please contact me today!
In this episode, Jennie and Tony discuss:
- Connecting via the internet and social media.
- What is Clubhouse and why you need to be on it?
- How many social media networks should you be using?
- What is social media content?
- Use Clubhouse as a connection platform to connect you with your ideal group of clients.
- Know that marketing is building an audience, problem-solving, and positioning yourself as the expert while selling is about explaining the features and aspects of the product.
- If you market to everyone you market to no one.
- Create fans and an audience using social media content creation.
“With Clubhouse, I can create the audience of my dreams and tweak it as I grow my business.” — Techy Tony
Connect with Techy Tony:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Kristen Braun
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.