About Allison Bell: Coming from a background of real-estate and she became part of Arbonne because she wanted to get her time back. Since then, she has been with Arbonne for 9 years. Her passion lies in helping others pursue their passion and develop themselves. She’s in Sacramento, California and has two young children.
In this episode, Jennie and Allison Bell discuss:
- How working in direct selling will allow you to have more time with your family
- Challenges that they faced in business and how they got through it
- What is it like to work in a network marketing business
- Creating more engagement and interaction with your team in the workplace
- Your business is not a sprint, it’s a marathon.
- Dedication and commitment is necessary for success.
- With planning and consistency, you can accomplish great things.
- You can’t control the outcome, but you can control your actions which will lead to the outcome that you want.
“Most of the challenges that most of us face are ones we created in our own head.” — Allison Bell
Connect with Allison Bell:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.