About Carol Bastien: Her own journey to nutrition began after going through a health crisis in her own family. For the past 25 years and more, her focus has been working on the Juice Plus+ Company, sharing about whole food nutrition and prevention. Carol is widely recognized in her community as a professional that helps bridge the historical divide between conventional and alternative. She first began her career as a surgical technician and then chose to be a stay-at-home mom to raise her two sons. Being a strong athlete, Carol played competitive racquetball for 20 years and also achieved and served as a certified racquetball instructor while traveling and competing in tournaments. She received her LEAN coach certification with The Dr.William Sears’ LEAN Coach Program and her personal trainer and group trainer certification. She also completed the 2009 St. Jude Memphis Marathon and the half marathon in 2010 through 2015. Carol is most proud of her family. Her husband Randall of 41 years, their two sons, daughter in law and two granddaughters.
In this episode, Jennie and Carol Bastien discuss:
- What you can do to get to the next level in your career.
- Mindsets for success
- Sports mindsets that work for business and how to motivate yourself to smile and dial
- Some ways to effectively communicate with people and secrets to direct sales
- Break free from the endless excuses you give yourself. Go all-in, commit to your dream.
- Progress over perfection. Figure out what you’re going to do today even if it’s just one thing.
- Visualize your goals and dreams, use that to motivate yourself. Let yourself feel it.
- Be comfortable with what you’re sharing. Find deeper meaning in your what you do
“Progress over perfection. Moving forward. Figure out what you’re going to do today even if it’s just one thing.” — Carol Bastien
Connect with Carol Bastien:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.