About Linda McElhaney: Linda is based out of Seminole Florida and she has been a Mary Kay director and she’s recently achieved the level of Sales Director. She’s been with the company for five years, she’s married to Ryan who owns a crossfit gym and they have two dogs.
In this episode, Jennie and Linda discuss:
- One of the toughest challenges in business
- Three benefits in doing direct-sales
- Determination and resilience
- Transformation and personal growth
- People often say no, and sometimes when they say yes, they let you down. But that doesn’t have to stop you from being a woman of your word.
- Flexible work schedules, recognition, and self-growth are some of the things that one can benefit from working in direct-sales
- A certain stubbornness – or resilience – is required from people who want to succeed in anything in life. Wield any reason you can to motivate yourself through the hardships.
- The biggest benefit to working in the business of direct-sales is personal growth and transformation – both in the seller and the client. Building a business will require you to build yourself too.
“I had to actually do something that I really hated and realize that I can do it… I realized if I can do that… I can probably keep going with my business, be a director and more.” — Linda McElhaney
Connect with Linda McElhaney:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.