About Veronique Cyr: She used to work in the tourism industry for almost 15 years. She had two little babies and after this, she realized her life quality was so much more important than her work income
She and her life partner made a decision together, they had a good job with good conditions and great income but they wanted to be there for their children. Now for four years, she’s been working on a new project, being able to talk to adults, be challenged, be a woman and work with business women who help present this particular business opportunity to her. Since then, she has become so much more powerful and she’s happy to have the chance to say yes. She’s a much better human and a great inspiration to her kids.
In this episode, Jennie and Veronique Cyr discuss:
- Freedom and growth in network marketing
- The minimum requirements to thrive in business
- Rethinking the way you see failure
- Making small steps daily
- The network marketing business has been a platform that allowed many people to step into their power, build a career, and inspire others.
- A strong mindset is essential in order to build a career in network marketing, and in any industry. You have to be able to receive bad comments and handle rejection.
- The way you see failure is a question of mind set. Failure isn’t the end, it’s a stepping stone in your self-development journey.
- Progress is better than perfection. The best way to last in the direct-sales or network marketing business is to make at least one small step everyday.
“When you’re working on something, of course, you have a goal. You’ll have to figure out how you’ll get there… The way to go is more important than the speed” — Veronique Cyr
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.