About Terran Gimpel: His clients have made combined millions in the online space and helped tens of thousands of people make lasting changes in their lives and businesses.
He’s been coaching business owners since 2018 and knows what normal looks like for many businesses trying to market their products and services B2B; and is here to tell us about what’s changing and what the future of marketing is going to look like.
With his web app and training program, his company is poised to turn a not-so-modern method of marketing on its head to help consumers deal with less spam, and less intrusive attention based advertising; and help business owners attract more of their ideal, qualified, and interested clients to their products and services.
In this episode, Jennie and Terran discuss:
- The key to great sales connections
- The first stage in any sales process
- Meeting people where they are
- Establishing referral partnerships
- Relationship building is the key to getting and maintaining great sales connections. It will be an advantage for you to be able to keep track of each connection you make and the progress you have with them.
- Finding out whether your client is interested is the first stage in any sales process. It’s important that the product you’re selling aligns as a solution to the problem they are going through.
- Meet people where they are, not showing up to sell but bringing up your product seamlessly in a conversation that discusses something that you’re both interested in.
- Don’t force your product on someone, if it’s not what they’re looking for. If you know somebody who can provide the solutions that the client needs, refer the client to them. That’s why it’s important to not only keep a relationship with your clients but with other businesses too.
“Find your qualified market, know who you wanna talk to. Reach out to them and build natural relationships and once you know what their interests are. Either sell them what you sell or introduce them to what they’re looking for.” — Terran Gimpel
Register for the TrueConnect Beta Waitlist by clicking on this link: https://truesocial.biz/download
Connect with Terran Gimpel:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | Podcast Index | TuneIn | RSS | More