In this episode, Jennie discusses:
- Who is network marketing for?
- Network marketing is a roller coaster ride
- Is network marketing worth it?
- Predators in network marketing, recognizing red flags
- Being successful in this business requires that you’re willing to learn and to fail over and over again until you succeed.
- Network marketing is not for everyone. It’s difficult, like any entrepreneurial ventures, but the struggles are worth it.
- Network marketing, the business model, is not predatory. Companies are not likely to be predatory. It’s only the people who can be predatory. Every industry has its share of bad apples.
- Don’t be a part of the problem. Learn to have a good onboarding process and sponsor your team. Take care of the people that you sign.
“This business model is not for the weak. It will test your will, desire, and tenacity over and over again… and it’s absolutely worth it.” — Jennie Bellinger
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.