Do you want to take control of your life and overcome challenges like a CEO? Look no further, because Ginny Schuster has the solution to help you transform your mindset into that of a successful CEO, empowering you to navigate any obstacle that comes your way.
About Ginny Schuster:
Meet Ginny Schuster, an inspiring entrepreneur, and caregiver with a wealth of experience under her belt. Having co-owned a successful offset printing business with her husband for 24 years, Ginny’s journey led her to discover her passion for health and wellness. Her caregiving experience for her birth mother and the challenges she faced afterward only fueled her drive to help others. Now, Ginny is a proud enthusiast of Lifewave, a direct sales business dedicated to improving health and well-being through innovative stem cell patches. Join Ginny as she shares her insights on overcoming life’s challenges and the importance of self-care.
In this episode, Jennie and Ginny discuss:
- Shifting mindset to CEO thinking
- Learning skills
- The challenges of business
- Importance of health and direct sales
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Discover the significance of self-development, documentation, and self-care in maintaining a thriving business.
- Explore the advantages of Lifewave’s stem cell activation patch in enhancing health and wellness.
- Grasp the essential mindset shift necessary for a smooth transition from employee to network marketing CEO.
- Comprehend the value of delegating tasks and employing assistance to boost business growth.
- Learn the keys to focusing on revenue generation and smart investments for entrepreneurial success.
“Sometimes the stuff that you do not like in life is what you end up doing.” – Ginny Schuster
CONNECT WITH GINNY:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Facebook personal page: https://facebook.com/jbellingerPL
Facebook podcast page: http://facebook.com/BadassDirectSalesMastery
Facebook group for Badass Crew: https://facebook.com/groups/BadassDirectSalesMoms
Personal Instagram: https://instagram.com/jenniebellinger
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Angelica Rayco
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.