In the competitive world of direct sales and network marketing, personal branding is the key to success. Join us as Adam McChesney reveals the secrets to building a personal brand that connects, differentiates, and attracts ideal customers. But what happens when your personal brand starts repelling the wrong people? Find out in this thrilling exploration of personal branding in the direct sales industry.
About Adam McChesney:
Adam McChesney is a serial entrepreneur based in St. Louis, MO. Originally a medical device sales rep, he transitioned into entrepreneurship full-time in the midst of the pandemic in July 2020.
He took a chance and bet on himself.
He was tired of going through the motions and always knew that there was something more to life, other than just money and nice things. Having the entrepreneurial bug, an opportunity to go into digital marketing full-time seemed like the right move.
Since going out on his own, Adam has leveraged his skillset of digital marketing to grow multiple companies at this point. He is the Owner/Partner of Hite Digital St. Louis, and Owner of Auto Glass Repair of STL.
Hite Digital St. Louis is now a 7-figure digital marketing agency, a member of the INC 5000 at #868, and was awarded Future 50 St. Louis, an award that’s given to the fastest-growing companies in the city.
In this episode, Jennie and Adam discuss:
- Constructing Your Genuine Brand Story
- Understanding Personal vs. Company Branding
- Unlocking Personal Branding’s Significance
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Unearth the integral part personal branding plays for those invested in direct sales and network marketing landscapes.
- Appreciate how authenticity and relatable narratives can serve as a catalyst in building your standout personal brand.
- Discern between personal and company branding, helping you to optimally capitalize on their individual strengths.
- Seize the inherent power and benefits of carving your specific niche in the internet marketing world.
- Gain invaluable knowledge on creating a vibrant online persona, and the importance of a digital audit in magnifying your digital footprint.
“Being true to yourself and showing your authenticity may turn away some people, but it will attract the right ones who are aligned with your values and vision. ” – Adam McChesney
CONNECT WITH ADAM:
Facebook Name: Adam McChesney https://www.facebook.com/adam.mcchesney.3/
Twitter Handle: adamlmcchesney
Facebook Business Page: https://www.facebook.com/hitestlouis
LinkedIn URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-mcchesney-b21b1256/
Instagram Handle: adamlmcchesney
Instagram Business Handle: hitedigitalstlouis
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Facebook personal page: https://facebook.com/jbellingerPL
Facebook podcast page: http://facebook.com/BadassDirectSalesMastery
Facebook group for Badass Crew: https://facebook.com/groups/BadassDirectSalesMoms
Personal Instagram: https://instagram.com/jenniebellinger
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Hanz Jimuel Alvarez
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.