About Bruce Langford: Bruce Langford is a mindfulness speaker, writer, life coach, consultant, and founder of the Mindfulness Mode Podcast. Bruce has extensive experience in bullying prevention, enabling him to help people who have been bullied or who experience self-bullying. Bruce has delivered more than 1,700 live presentations and his writings have appeared in numerous publications.
In this episode, Jennie and Bruce discuss:
- Mindfulness as a way to combat bullying from outside and within.
- The importance of evaluating and challenging the negative “stuff” going on in our lives.
- Employing the methods in A.M.E.N. (Aiding other people, Meditation, Exercise, and Nature) to ground and calm yourself in trying times
- How refilling your cup gives you something to pour into others.
- Helping others when you are feeling helpless is one of the best things you can do to ease your anxiety.
- Shake off any worries about meditating, you can do it!
- Find the exercise that works for you, and get your body moving.
- No matter what you’re doing, remember to breathe, because those deep breaths feed us.
“Nature is something that truly feeds us. And sometimes we forget because we’re living these busy lives full of all kinds of activities and we forget to just stop and look at a leaf stop and look at a tree and think of how miraculous it is that it even exists.” — Bruce Langford
Connect with Bruce Langford:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
YouTube: COMING SOON!
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.