About Carey Rippe: Carey is a busy work from home mom. She is a wellness professional, entrepreneur, and her daughter, Olivia, is in high school. She also has three fur babies and she’s loving her life with her partner Robert. She’s been in direct sales and network marketing since February of 2012, but she has recently made the switch in careers to a health and wellness field in January 2019. She loves her career, company, and community immensely and looks forward to many years of helping others eliminate their physical and financial pain.
In this episode, Jennie and Carey discuss:
- The guidance, patience, and motivation of mentors.
- Learn to feel your fear and use it to power you into doing it anyway.
- What vision casting calls are and why you do them.
- The impact of direct sales on your life through growth and self development opportunities.
- Your biggest obstacle is your mindset. Challenge it, and change it for the better.
- Start an accountability group by setting goals and keep each other accountable to meet those goals.
- Change the role of the negative voice in your head.
- You become an entirely different person through your experiences and opportunities in your life, embrace both the good and the bad.
“You were a leader, why are you not leading?” — Carey Rippe
Mentioned: The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
Connect with Carey Rippe:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Kristen Braun
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.