About Gini Trask: Gini has been creating events for almost 20 years. She has worked with fortune 500 companies around the world and some of the largest direct sales companies in the world. In order to help them build tribe through events and travel and now she is taking her tribe and building them virtually.
About Kimberly Hobscheid: As a joint venture super-connector, Kimberly Hobscheid gets entrepreneurs the stages and connections they need to stop being overlooked, and explosively grow their revenue and reach.
Kimberly is an award-winning international inspirational public speaker, best-selling author, audiobook producer, six-time entrepreneur.
Kimberly is the creator of Entrepreneurs Rocket Fuel, an active community of Entrepreneurs, looking to contribute, connect, and grow with other entrepreneurs.
Kimberly is also the mother of two and an adventure seeker, who has hiked sections of the Pacific Crest Trail, navigated Class IV rapids with one of Costa Rica’s female Olympic medal-winning whitewater champions, sailed down the coast of Mexico on a 42-foot Yankee Clipper, and traversed 200 miles on horseback through Canada’s Jasper National Park. Her motto is “live life out loud”
Kimberly has been a guest speaker in cities worldwide, inspiring people to get to where they want to go. Her specialty is turning dreams into reality.
In this episode, Jennie, Gini, and Kimberly discuss:
- Web summits and events, both live and virtual.
- How to build your connections nationally and internationally.
- Transparent and honest lead generation to your direct sales business.
- How to move away from the scarcity mentality.
- Increase your ability to connect with many more people through virtual or live summits.
- Don’t be afraid to find your niche in your direct sales business.
- You want people on your team that you actually want to be with and that are a good fit for you.
- Be a part of a web summit to be seen, heard, and connected in a large scale way.
Connect with Gini Trask:
Connect with Kimberly Hobscheid:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Kristen Braun
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.