About Romina Muhamataj: She is the founder of Six 7 Radius and the Host of Coffee With Romina Podcast. She moved to America at just 17 years old all by herself intending to pursue her american dream and accomplishments. Romina talks about her stubbornness on her goals continuously. She is also the FSCJ SHRM Student Chapter and President for the NE Florida Negotiation Club.
In this episode, Jennie and Romina discuss:
- Reasons for getting into sales
- The Art of Negotiation
- The number one reason why clients don’t buy
- Apples, Oranges and Coconuts
- Sales is all about solving problems for other people.
- Don’t just break the ice, shatter it completely.
- Sales isn’t only for sales professionals, it’s an all-around skill – no matter what your career is, you have to learn it to be successful.
- Drop the close. People won’t buy if you don’t give them a call to action or the next step.
“You can have the most amazing idea out there but if you don’t know how to pitch it and you don’t know how to sell it, you’re going to file a bankruptcy. That’s the ugly truth.” — Romina Muhamataj
Connect with Romina Muhamataj:
Coffee With Romina Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/coffee-with-romina/id1470777920 or https://open.spotify.com/show/58cVXk3M6rfHajozKvCIS7
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.