About Renee Carbone Fleming: Renee grew a multi-million dollar sales organization with Touchstone Crystaland, and has coached hundreds of women to build a business that fits into their lives. She is passionate about sharing the sparkle with others through her online boutique, fun girls’ nights, VIP shopping opportunities, as well as with fundraising and sponsoring events. She has two children who are grown and on their own, and lives with her boyfriend Tony.
In this episode, Jennie and Renee discuss:
- Establishing trust
- The key to building a strong business
- The truth about direct selling
- The importance of follow up
- The grit factor
- The only way to establish trust and for people to connect with you even if they don’t know you personally is by just showing your authentic self. You don’t have to be perfect, you just have to be you.
- You can’t possibly build a strong business if you try to please everyone. Allow your team to make mistakes; it’s all part of the journey. What matters is that they are coachable and true to their core, whatever that may be.
- Even if you’re in direct selling, consider yourself a network marketer. Find ways to meet new people, establish your brand, and you’ll be able to add to and expand your network.
- Expect that not everyone who is drawn to your products will become potential customers. Always make time to follow up so you can learn their preferences and show them you care. This is how you’ll secure a sale and encourage them to buy from you again.
- Success comes with perseverance, focus, overcoming adversity, and celebrating wins along the way.
“Reach out and do the work, that’s the key. No excuses.” – Renee Carbone Fleming
CONNECT WITH RENEE CARBONE FLEMING
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Facebook personal page: https://facebook.com/jbellingerPL
Facebook podcast page: http://facebook.com/BadassDirectSalesMastery
Facebook group for Badass Crew: https://facebook.com/groups/BadassDirectSalesMoms
Personal Instagram: https://instagram.com/jenniebellinger
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.