About Liza Lomax: Liza has been a Life Coach and owner of Love Your Body Coaching for 12 years. She specializes in body image coaching. She helps women who have yo-yo’d with their weight. These are women who have tried every diet fad and are still not happy with their reflection in the mirror. She helps them eliminate their negative self-talk so that they can feel beautiful and confident.
In this episode, Jennie and Liza discuss:
- Recognizing and working through body image issues.
- Understanding the need to be authentic and being your true self.
- Making it a point to make yourself a priority.
- Creating a positive money mindset.
- You can’t change anything if you don’t change your mindset.
- If you don’t love and believe in yourself how are others going to believe in you?
- Stand in front of the mirror every day and tell yourself, “I love you!”
- Utilize positive affirmations in every aspect of your life.
“That was my mission, to help other women love themselves.” — Liza Lomax
Free Love Your Body Roadmap Session: TalkWithLiza.com
Connect with Liza Lomax:
Facebook: Liza Lomax
Love Your Body Coaching
Love Your Body Love Yourself
LinkedIn: Liza Lomax
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Kristen Braun
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More