About Adam Weber: Adam is based out of New York State and he has a book and a podcast called Meditation Not Medicine. He helps others learn how to address their stress. He also has a Facebook Group where he can help people learn about Meditation. He’s married and has two sons.
In this episode, Jennie and Adam discuss:
- How often people should be meditating.
- Increasing your productivity through meditation.
- The benefits of regular meditation.
- Meditation made simple so that you can do it anywhere anytime.
- Ridding yourself of stress to improve your mindset.
- Meditation is something that the whole family can participate in.
“You don’t have to take a pill, you can take a time out.” — Adam Weber
Connect with Adam Weber:
Book: Meditation Not Medicine
Show: Meditation Not Medicine
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Kristen Braun
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More