About Kelsey Meiste: Kelsey is the Regional Vice President of Arbonne, and is a Michigan native living in Colorado Springs, CO. Arbonne went from being her plan B to A when she lost her job in Hospitality in 2020. Since then, her business has grown tremendously.
In this episode, Jennie and Kelsey discuss:
- Making a career shift
- The importance of building a network
- Being consistent with your mindset
- The key to network marketing success
- There is nothing wrong with following your heart and intuition, as long as you create the conditions for yourself to thrive in the career that is uniquely interesting and meaningful to you.
- Take advantage of the digital age by creating online groups and collaborating via Zoom meetings or Facebook Live. It’s simply a matter of knowing how to expand your network through relationships and trust.
- Journaling is a great tool for helping you maintain a consistent mindset not only with the business but also with the things you do to grow as a leader.
- Don’t quit. No matter how bumpy the road to success is, as long as you keep moving forward, it will lead you to something truly amazing.
“Think about who you’re going to meet that actually needs this business more than you. And as long as you keep going, it gives the opportunity for so many more people to be introduced to it that you don’t even know yet.” – Kelsey Meiste
CONNECT WITH KELSEY MEISTE:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Facebook personal page: https://facebook.com/jbellingerPL
Facebook podcast page: http://facebook.com/BadassDirectSalesMastery
Facebook group for Badass Crew: https://facebook.com/groups/BadassDirectSalesMoms
Instagram personal: https://instagram.com/jenniebellinger
Show notes by Podcastologist: Angelica Rayco.
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.