About Elisabeth Wurm: Elisabeth Wurm is a life coach who offers Enneagram-infused coaching & group workshops for artists, leaders, and organizations. The Enneagram is a personality tool used for growth and self-awareness.
Elisabeth has led trainings, taught workshops, and facilitated discussions in corporate, non-profit, and educational settings. Her experience in Theatre, Improv, and Arts Management led her to complete her Master’s Thesis on the Enneagram as a Tool for Leadership in the Arts.
In this episode, Jennie and Elisabeth discuss:
- Using the Enneagram test to learn more about yourself and others.
- Predicting behavior by knowing what drives you.
- Creating better communication through the Enneagram.
- Increasing productivity through self-care.
- The ego tries to protect us from vulnerability the vulnerability of true connection and intimacy.
- Knowing the inner workings of your enneagram will help you to know how you can be more successful by beginning to change the way you react.
- You will create the most authentic relationships when you are your true self.
- Your behavior is not your identity or your true self.
“I can’t change how I’m wired, but I can change what I do with how I’m wired.” — Elisabeth Wurm
Connect with Elisabeth Wurm:
Website: www.notjustenneacoach.com ← click on Rapid Typing Session to book and use BADASS in the booking comment section to get your session for $25
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Kristen Braun
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More