About Sean Murphy: Sean is a 3-time number one best selling author. He’s spoken in over 30 countries on the idea of mental toughness and addiction to approval. Sean’s goal every day is to give one person enough mental freedom to be able to help someone close to them live their dreams and have the success they promised themselves they would.
In this episode, Jennie and Sean discuss:
- Recognizing your entrepreneurial mindset and the rate at which you change.
- Psychographics vs. demographics.
- The conscious, subconscious, and unconscious mind.
- Selling with permission-based sales.
- Certainty and significance are what you are looking for when you are trying to sell to everybody.
- Be aware of the location of the discomfort in your body so you can recognize your body’s physical fight with stress.
- Don’t be afraid to let others know when you need help.
- The importance of bringing value and service to others.
“The addiction to approval is what crushes us.” — Sean Murphy
Connect with Sean Murphy:
Freebie/Giveaway 101 Things You Want in 20 Minutes
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Kristen Braun
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More