About Andrew Gibson: Andrew is driven to help people make great choices in life, pursue their passions, and notice happiness. He wants to help people make a life, not just a living. He has written two books and spends his time helping start-up and small businesses, charities, and nonprofits to make a sustainable income. He’s proud to have helped thousands of people over his many years as a coach and now author and hopes to help many thousands more.
In this episode, Jennie and Andrew discuss:
- Unique Referral Point (URP)
- Gaining credibility by helping to solve people’s problems.
- How to successfully generate referrals.
- Specializing in an area of shared interest.
- Define the set of customers that you want to help and serve.
- Your customers will refer you to others when you make a difference for them.
- Think less about what you do and more about the customers and clients that you help and how you help them, leverage that into more refferals.
- If someone tries to tell you what to do, you usually will not listen or cooperate with them. Think about that when you are making sales.
“Nobody likes being sold to.” — Andrew Gibson
Connect with Andrew Gibson:
Book: What’s Your URP
30-minute Zoom Meeting: https://calendly.com/ajggibson/30min
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Kristen Braun
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More