About Gila Kurtz: Gila is a #1 international, best-selling author and serial entrepreneur, who found her deepest passion for working with dogs and their people. Following a career in education, she built a successful dog-training business and co-founded the award-winning lifestyle brand for dog lovers: “Dog is Good”. Along with her husband Jon, Gila took the brand from start-up to a seven figure company which can be found in retailers across the U.S. and is licensed by major manufacturers including Skechers Brand Shoes. She currently leads the Dig Direct Division, a direct-to-community business concept that is changing lives, one dog at a time and is the proud visionary of the transformational program Alpha Reimagined.
In this episode, Jennie and Gila discuss:
- How the hardships they experienced in the business of direct-selling led to a lot of personal growth
- Improving yourself and reinventing yourself by making a decision to change
- How you can be your own ALPHA
- How diving into discomfort could trigger positive change
- Remember “ALPHA” – commit to self-leadership by becoming more Aware, Letting Go of Limiting Beliefs, Pursuing with a Purpose on Purpose, adapting Habits and Accelerating the process.
- We’re always a leader in something. But the one person that most people have difficulty leading is themselves
- Magic moments of self-improvement happen outside your comfort zone.
- Make a decision to reinvent yourself by letting go of limiting beliefs and adapting habits that will get you where you want to be.
“Nothing changes until the pain of where one is at becomes greater than the pain or discomfort of the act of change itself” — Gila Kurtz
Connect with Gila Kurtz:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.