About Paulina Tenner: She is a serial entrepreneur, an angel investor, a TedX Speaker, and an upcoming author. During the day she is a business woman and a founder of GrantTree, started with the purpose to help tech startups navigate the complex world of government funding. At night, she’s a burlesque star.
In this episode, Jennie and Paulina Tenner discuss:
- What attracted a CEO to burlesque dancing
- The C.U.N.T. four leadership styles and masculine and feminine aspects of leadership
- Exploring “unapologetic” leadership
- Animalistic leadership – how you, as a leader, can pave the way for your organization
- Find something different in your life that will make it exciting
- Curiosity is important because we won’t be stuck in a certain perspective, we’re not judgemental, we’re open, we are playful.
- Self-belief is something that you have to learn and keep learning over time.
- Think about what it would take to give people in your company more control over their own career and decisions.
“[Unapologetic leadership is] all about self-belief… it’s all about trusting in yourself beyond anything else. It’s about knowing you’ve got value to bring, that you’re warranted and needed in the world.” — Paulina Tenner
Connect with Paulina Tenner:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.