About Brynne Tillman: She is the LinkedIn Whisperer and CEO of Social Sales Link. For over a decade she has been teaching Entrepreneurs, sales teams and business leaders how to leverage LinkedIn for social selling.
As a former sales trainer and personal producer, Brynne adopted all of the traditional sales techniques and adapted them to the new digital world. She guides professionals to establish a thought leader and subject matter expert brand, find and engage the right targeted market, and leverage clients and networking partners for warm introductions into qualified buyers.
In this episode, Jennie and Brynne discuss:
- Why you should be using LinkedIn more often
- If you have only few connections on LinkedIn
- Mistakes people make when on LinkedIn
- Additional tips on fully utilizing your profile
- Business and sales is all about utilizing connection, LinkedIn is the best platform for business connections.
- Even if you only have a few connections, those few have their own connections. When all connections have been laid out, you’ll know just how many people you can actually network.
- Nobody will care if your LinkedIn is set-up like a resume. Make it more interesting and helpful to the people that you want to attract.
- If people are attracted to how you show yourself to them in your profile, then they’ll be attracted to your business. Practice what you teach. Linkedin is a 24/7 networking event.
- Don’t connect and forget, take inventory of your network and always remain aware of what’s happening in people’s lives.
“Convert your profile from a Resume to a Resource… we have to create curiosity and teach them something new, that gets them thinking about their current situation because that’s how we create the compelling moments that get people to raise their hands and say ‘this is worth a fifteen minute call’” — Brynne Tillman
Become a member of LinkedIn Library for free by clicking this link: http://linkedinlibrary.com/
Connect with Brynne Tillman:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.