About Jonathan Tillman: Connections is what drives JT. He is a passionate people-connected and leader who thrives on making people successful. He educates people on how CBD improves their health and he teaches the steps on how to reach the next level in business by connecting with others.
In this episode, Jennie and Jonathan discuss:
- Educating before selling
- Unconditional connections
- Tracking wins and keeping people
- Pain is a pain point
- Selling is easier if you educate first. When you educate people, they will never be able to unhear it. People will more likely make the decision of getting on board with your business or products if they have the facts they need to make the best decision for themselves.
- Make connections with people and get people connected with each other even if you’re not benefitting from any of those relationships. Use any system to keep track of your connections and relationships – digital or notebook, whatever works for you is fine.
- That which gets tracked, gets done. That which gets celebrated, gets repeated.
- Whether it’s alleviating literal, physical pain, or alleviating something more abstract – business is all about giving solutions to people’s problems and making their life better
“I learned that it’s very important… to make a connection, even not for me but I know someone else who need your service. What that shows to the other person is that this person doesn’t just care about himself he cares about others. Look out and help.” — Jonathan Tillman
Connect with Jonathan Tillman:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.