About Rhonda Travers: She is a business-oriented leader recognized for making a positive impact in empowering others. She is dedicated to helping busy households find easy, healthy, and delicious meal solutions and gain confidence in the kitchen through her Tastefully Simple business. Rhonda also fulfills her passion for coaching and training by empowering other team members to build their own Tastefully Simple business and reach their potential.
In this episode, Jennie and Rhonda discuss:
- The antidote to being unfocused and umotivated
- What good leaders do
- Refocusing on what matters
- Authenticity and resilience
- When you’re feeling unfocused and unmotivated, take a look at your “why”.
- Good leaders take their team with them when they ascend – they don’t keep the growth all to themselves, they teach and train their people so that they too can experience success.
- Whenever discouragement or adversity comes, keep yourself focused on why you’re really doing what you do. Refocus yourself on what matters most and keep your eyes on the prize.
- Authenticity and resilience is the secret to success. Hold on to your identity, your purpose and goal and pursue your dreams without backing down.
“If you’re connected to that ‘why’ it shows through – you’re not trying to be someone you’re not.” — Rhonda Travers
Connect with Rhonda Travers:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.