In this episode, Jennie and Jennifer Duchscherer discuss:
- When something seems to good to be true
- Flexing yourself out of business
- Sticking with your business
- The key to success
- Sometimes the best way to see if something is truly too good to be true is to try it.
- The best thing about this business is flexibility, and the worst thing about this business is flexibility. If you’re not careful, you’re gonna flex yourself out of business.
- Staying in the business is a reward in and of itself, 90% don’t make it past five months. Personal growth, leadership development, and better relationship with your family are the other rewards that come with it.
- Persistence is the key to success, the only way to truly fail is to quit.
“Treat your business like a business. It can’t be a hobby. You have to set those ground rules with your family, you have to let them know you’re working.” — Jennifer Duchscherer
Connect with Jennifer Duchscherer:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | Podcast Index | TuneIn | RSS | More