About Luisa Cunha: She is a therapist and she specializes in Aromatherapy. She gives training with Aromatherapy for all women who want to find their physical, emotional, and spiritual balance through essential oils.
In this episode, Jennie and Luisa discuss:
- Developing new skills by learning from others
- All businesses have bad days
- What to do when you feel like giving up
- Business that transcends just you
- Learn from other entrepreneurs, get out of your comfort zone and expose yourself to, practice, and learn one of people’s top fears: public speaking.
- All businesses have bad days. It’s important to keep going, keep your focus, and be positive, especially on those days. Know that those days give us perspective and build strength.
- When you feel like giving up, take some time for self-care. Drink some wine, take a bath, and relax. Talk about it tomorrow.
- We have to keep going if we want to help people more. If we go out of business, there’s a bunch of people that are not going to get the help that we’re going to provide.
“We can grow as entrepreneurs, we win and we give to others too. It’s a giver’s game.” — Luisa Cunha
Check out Luisa Cunha’s FREE Ebook and Audiobook by clicking on this link: https://www.luisacunha.pt/ebooks/
Connect with Luisa Cunha:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.