About Todd Duncan: Todd Duncan is the world’s #1 authority on Sales Mastery, equipping people with strategies around growth, relationships, performance, business and life transformation. An author of 17 books, and no stranger to the New York Times bestseller list, Todd helps people fall in love with their life by maximizing their efficiency, compensation, earning what they’re truly worth, and living their life to the fullest.
In this episode, Jennie and Todd discuss:
- Getting excited about failing
- Being specific with your goals
- Practice more than you play
- The importance of understanding emotional connection
- Instead of being afraid of failing, get excited about it since it provides an opportunity to reflect on your mistakes and return stronger knowing how to do things correctly. It’s simply a matter of not making the same mistake twice.
- Make your objectives clear. If you want to build a business, you must have a set of steps and objectives that you must adhere to.
- There are no shortcuts to success. It makes no difference how many times you fail; what matters is that you practice more than you play in order to improve your performance.
- People make emotional decisions in almost every aspect of their lives. Understanding emotional connections strengthens bonds and builds trust, which leads to people becoming more invested in your business.
“You help people win, you don’t have to worry about winning yourself. It’s the outcome of helping others. And when you spend enough time helping others, you never have to worry about where they’re gonna take you.” – Todd Duncan
CONNECT WITH TODD DUNCAN:
Podcast Production: https://commandyourbrand.com/
Download Todd’s High Trust Interview: https://toddduncan.com/hightrustinterview/
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist Angelica Rayco.
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More