In this episode, Jennie discusses:
- Your thoughts, feelings, and beliefs around sales are shaped by all the sales experiences you’ve ever had
- Our brain has evolved to protect us from bad things, including bad sales experiences
- Negative experiences negative words, negative situations have four times more impact on your brain than a positive one
- It’s not about you. If you focus on you, you’ll lose the sale
- Reframe how you think about sales as a transfer of a solution to a problem
- Don’t focus on your product/service, figure out how you can solve your customer’s problem…Hopefully with your product or service
- Respect your customers’ boundaries. If they don’t see the value of your solution at the time, be respectful of that decision.
“So the first thing is, have the goal of getting to know this other human. What do they want? What are their needs? What problems are they concerned with solving right now? Secondly, go into each of those conversations with the other person’s best interests at heart and respect their boundaries.” — Jennie Bellinger
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.